Tuesday, November 17, 2009

yadda yadda

its me again, i think this paper will probably not be as bad when i get started. i like when the other students come to me for help that really makes me feel as though i am not lost and at least they have some confidence in my work and will ask for advice. i dont mind it makes me work harder though cause if i dont understand something when its the same problem that others come and ask of me i look it up and try to help them out to the best of my ability, but now we are drawing so close to the end of the semester, which is pretty excited cause you get to meet new professors and the assignments are almost the same just little more difficult so the longer you decide to stay in college you have to learn to be diversified and patient. i would like to thank all my professor for helping me see the better me, the work i thought i couldnt do as well as the patience to deal with it. thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment