Tuesday, November 3, 2009

End of Semester and "oh my...."

I knew college wasnt going to be easy street, but i know now exactly what the saying means by "pick your own poison." You would think its better to choose your own road of life, so that you wouldnt have to blame someone else for the torture. What i mean by that is, when it comes to choosing how many classes to take, who would have ever thought that they all would give such demanding work at the same time as if you dont have time for your normal life. Okay maybe you're still wondering what am I talking about, during spring semester I had four classes and it didnt seem so bad, but hasnt that all changed in the fall. I only have three classes, and each class is overpowering of writings. I can admit that its one of my weakest subjects, but in order to have a passing grade, i must read and write on a specific topic. It doesnt seem like thats such a bad thing especially when you are on the outside looking in. This semester ends in less than four weeks and i have at least three chapter books to read and write from five to seven pages per book. The holidays are coming up and i dont feel like this will be an enjoyable one. No one likes to take the time they get off and do work, but i must look at the bright side and say its almost over, and be thankful that i pass these classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment