Thursday, November 12, 2009

uggghhh

well its has been a while and the ending of this semester is beginning to be a challenge, i would have never guess that so many professors in different assignments like to request essays. writing has never been one of my strongest subjects but i have been doing quite a bit and my professor tells me that my creative writing has picked up, i guess i am very hard on myself when it comes to something that puts my self esteem into play. like for instance, i dont think i am good at writing, words begin to flow and before i know it i have written more than what i thought i would have. the most challenging out of these is now the research paper, because its going to take alot of time and my kids will be spending alot of time with me in the library, they think it will be educational for them, in which it will, but actually its so they can keep busy while i am trying to gather as many notes and books as possible, so i can go back to my place of serenity and work in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment