Thursday, October 22, 2009

Friends or Not Friends

I use to have a best friend until they became someone I truly despise. What I mean by that is, the things we did in high school, should be left there, and the things we got into hanging out together, before the kids, should be left alone now that we are grown. I recently got married so of course my new best friend automatically became my husband, since he is someone i can trust and tell all my secrets to, and not have to worry about hearing them again. Well a couple of years has passed and our best friend relationship has been going down hill, i dont like it when your female friend becomes insanely jealous to the point where they downgrade to misery loves company. Meaning if their life is going so well with the people they decide to add to it, then they would rather call and ponder on some horrific event from the other person past. Just to make a statement to say, i wonder do you think like me, or is your life as miserable as mine, but using a totally diffent episode. It use to be a time when you see one, you see the other but now the friendship has boiled down to, if i see you or hear from you then okay, but if not then there will be no sleep lost.
My only question would be, if you have been friends for so long and gotten to know each other from day to night, why is it so easy to throw away almost two decades? But again I am not in mourning because I have a new best friend, that loves me the same if not more than i love him, so who needs the additional drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment